Senior Full Stack Developer (m/w/d) @SO-USE #Vollzeit JETZT BEWERBEN
- You will use your extensive know-how to evaluate on API-based interfaces to established POS-Systems for implementation purposes and build functional integrations by meeting the highest possible standards, so that the company addresses a much wider market with its services (customer potential of approx. 100,000+ new customers).
- You will use your experience and qualifications to search for shortcuts and mutuality in POS-integrations to develop and implement standardized solutions that will lower the efforts for future POS-integrations.
- You will be responsible for covering all project phases – from the concept to the successful go-live – of API-based and format-restricted DSP / SSP integrations to enable the company to run programmatic advertising within its system, opening up a new customer segment of the most acknowledged media agencies around the globe (e.g. Dentsu, Omnicom, Publicis etc.).
- You will lead the build-up of several databases, including a unique F&B-brand-database which will be the center of the company’s advertising services.
- You will ensure a constant improvement of our core products by implementing market-driven feedback system-wise around frontend/backend development, cloud, CI/CD and automation with the aim to increase user acceptance on all product interfaces.
- Through test-driven development, code reviews and automated testing, you will ensure that the code quality of the projects meets highest requirements overall.
- Computer Science degree and in-depth professional experience in the field of software development or in the implementation of software projects with a special focus on front-end and back-end technology
- Proven track record in commercial development projects
- Profound design system skills and proven knowhow and ability to use the respective design patterns
- Proven project- and team leadership experience in commercial development projects
- Cooperative, agile and solution-oriented team player personality who enjoys sharing knowledge
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- React (Hooks)
- REST API
- High promotion and development opportunities as one of the first employees in an extraordinary ambitious and fast-growing team
- Working in a fast-moving market with great disruption potential through digitization
- Active co-design of the core product
- A fast-paced working environment with challenges that let you grow day by day
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated, and motivating environment
- Driving spectacular results for everyone and working with great employees, happy customers and supportive shareholders
- Building a great company with teams where talent can thrive and flourish
Did we spark your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
You want to learn more about us? Then visit us at our Instagram channel (@souse_germany) or LinkedIn (@SO’USE).